- Open Monday – Friday 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Serving ages 6 weeks through 12 years old
- Before and After School program to and from Farley, Challenger and Mt. Gap Elementary Schools
- Summer and holiday care for school age students
- Fully licensed and insured
- Coded security access
- Digitally recorded classrooms
- Indoor playroom/Gym
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided at no extra cost
- CPR & First Aid Certified Staff
- Family owned and operated
- Loving, committed teachers teaching fun, challenging, developmentally appropriate activities
Our Precious Babies
What a wonderful room to visit. Our babies get all the love and attention that you would want them to receive when you cannot be with them. We have a low staff: child ratio allowing the teachers to spend individual quality time with each child daily. There are 2 full time teachers as well as 1 part time teacher and only 10 infants in the room. All of the infants get lots of play timewith each other and the teachers on the floor and are only in their beds while they are sleeping.
“Weebles wobble, but they won’t fall down.”
What a fun room this is. The infants are now becoming more independent and doing so much for themselves. They are very mobile and enjoying all of the fun of a toddler. This room also has a low staff: child ratio allowing for lots of time for learning and fun. The children in this room will begin to experiment with painting, play dough, puzzles, manipulatives and lots more. They are now on table food and are drinking out of “sippy cups” instead of bottles and are napping on cots instead of in cribs…yes, they do actually nap without getting up. 🙂 Once they enter this room, they get a daily playground time as well as a daily visit to the indoor activity room. What a great room for the transition from infancy to toddler.
“Toddlers on the go”
You are now entering the world of toddlers. ” If it is mine, I want it…if you have it, I want it…if it is close to me, I want it…if I put it down, I still want it”…If you are the parent of a toddler, this is very familiar to you. We love this age. We have three wonderful teachers in this room
who are well trained and very familiar with the “I want it” stage. They keep the room so fun and busy that there is little time for “I want.” As in the case of the Weeble room, they stay very busy with art, manipulatives, reading and music and much much more. Come join us an be part of our toddlers on the go.
Children need a creative, active, and stimulating environment to learn and grow. Our goal is to provide superior care in an environment that is fun. Our objectives in different study areas may include but are not limited to:
• Recognition of names, sounds, and pictures of long and short vowels and consonants
• Recognition of capital and lower case letters
• Sounding of blends, one- and two- vowel words, and words with special sounds
• Beginning phonics rules and special sounds
• Recognition of high utility sight words which includes basic colors, words and number words to ten
• Reading of sentences and stories from books containing one- and two- vowel words and special sounds
• Rhyming words
• Letters, blends, words, and sentences
• Number recognition, counting, and writing 1 – 100
• Number concepts 1 -100
• Counting by tens to 100
• Counting by fives to 100
• Counting by twos to 100
• Number sequences by ones
• Using number words 1 – 10 and first – tenth
• Value of coins and dollar bill
• Using the calendar
• Days of the week
• Community Helpers
• Children of the World and different cultures
• America: Our Great Country and famous Americans and places.
• Map studies which include map keys, North, South, East, and West, geography
• Continents and Oceans
Year round field trips
School Age, Summer and Holiday School care
We provide morning drop off and afternoon pick up to Farley, Challenger, Mt. Gap and Weatherly Elementary Schools.
Each summer, we offer an exciting summer program filled with tons of fun. We have numerous field trips like swimming, skating, bowling, movies and various museum and restaurant tours as well as participating in Vacation Bible School at a local church. The children continue their learning with activities from the Summer Fun Activity books as well as independent and group reading times. We use “peer tutors” to assist the younger students throughout the summer so they can maintain the skills that they learned during the school year as well as helping the older ones become positive leaders.
During Huntsville City school breaks, we offer full time or daily care for Fall Break, Christmas Break and Spring Break. We
provide breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack daily at no additional charge.